Hermitage Bay is located on the west coast of Antigua approximately 35 minutes from the airport. Overlooking the turquoise Caribbean Sea this independent luxury property offers guests a tranquil tropical hideaway that is perfect for romance and relaxation The accommodations are comprised of 25 spacious freestanding cottages enveloped in over 140 acres of natural seclusion. Guests of Hermitage Bay truly feel as if they have been transported to their own private island.
Though the setting encourages a very natural, authentic Caribbean experience where you are free to escape your everyday life, the resort also ensures that the comforts of home are readily available, ultimately providing the best of both worlds.
We stayed for three nights and had the opportunity to experience both a Beachfront Cottage and a Hillside Pool Suite. Don’t miss the photo tour at the end of the post!
- Genuinely warm and friendly service
- Delicious and varied cuisine with a focus on locally sourced and organic items
- Unspoiled views
- Private hideaway feel
- Truly all-inclusive – you will not be asked to sign a bill for meals or beverages
- Sense of place
I have access to special offers throughout the year in addition to the complimentary Virtuoso amenities for 2013:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests. For room service there is a tray charge of US$15
- Guests’ choice of half hour massage per person (up to 2) OR a US$100 resort credit, once per stay
- For stays of 3 nights or more guests also receive complimentary private transfers to and from the airport
Questions about Hermitage Bay? Ready to book? You can’t VIP yourself, so get in touch!
Note: I received a reduced rate for travel advisors.