Set on Hawaii Island’s exclusive Kona-Kohala Coast less than 20 minutes from the airport, the oceanfront resort of Four Seasons Resort Hualālai at HistoricKa‘ūpūlehu‘s captures the essence of Hawaiian design, culture and tradition. Housed in intimate two-storey bungalows, the 243 guest rooms and suites exude a nostalgic sense of Hawaii’s Golden Age. Considered by many to be one of the best beach resorts int he world, a stay here is sure to please travelers of all kinds.
What did I love about my stay at Four Seasons Hualalai?
- The expansive oceanfront location. Pools, rooms, and dining are mere steps away from the ocean.
- Wide variety of water spaces – an adult’s only pool with a swim-up bar, a quiet pool surrounded by cabanas, a fun pool for kids and families, King’s Pond for snorkeling, the Ocean Pool with sea turtles, and a lap pool at the spa.
- Consistently warm, genuine, and thoughtful service experiences throughout the resort.
The exclusive Four Seasons Preferred Partner complimentary amenities are as follows:
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all guest room and suite bookings
Don’t miss my photo tour of the resort!
Ready for your vacation at Hualalai? Let me help you plan the the perfect itinerary!
Disclaimer: My stay was at a reduced rate for travel advisors.