I flew down to ILTM Americas a couple of nights early in order to squeeze in a little rest and relaxation. I wanted to be close to the airport in order to maximize the amount of time I could spend at the pool. So of course I decided to stay at NIZUC!
Since my last stay at the hotel in April 2013, which was shortly after their opening, they have completed the spa, fitness center, the Italian restaurant Terra Nostra, the tennis courts, and all of the rooms. Luckily, they did not change the amazing service! It was just as impeccable this time as last, even though occupancy was much higher for this stay.
I still love the service, and the huge infinity pool. Terra Nostra is a great addition to their international cuisine restaurant offerings. I especially appreciated all of the vegetarian options between the salads, pastas and pizzas.
The dining options here are wonderful. You will definitely not get bored eating at NIZUC during a seven night stay. The food is very high quality, and they do have an all-inclusive plan called Endless Indulgence. If you are a foodie, or just like to enjoy quality food and drinks while on vacation you will feel that the AI plan is worth every penny (or peso).
Don’t forget that as a preferred partner of NIZUC, my clients receive the following complimentary amenities:
- One Way Private transfer from the Airport to the Hotel – Luxury Van
- Room upgrade to the next category upon check in, if available
- Complimentary Breakfast Buffet for two adults when booking European Plan
- One access to Thermal Experience per stay for 2 adults.
- Welcome amenity in their room on arrival day: Tequila Bottle and Dry Fruit