During my time in Cancun I decided to pop over to the Ritz-Carlton to see their new room product. We stayed at the hotel last November for Thanksgiving, but they had just started the renovations and all of the renovated rooms were occupied, so I had not yet seen the updates.
The renovations are gorgeous! The rooms had always been extremely well-maintained and spotlessly cleaned, but they used to be quite dated and very traditional. They now have a fresh modern “beachy” feel. Love!
They also have purchased some new lounge chairs and all new lounge chair cushions. You can now be confident that you can rest comfortably by the pool or beach all day long!
Your complimentary Virtuoso amenities are as follows:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, alcohol, or third party services, no cash value if not redeemed in full, not validon taxes, service charges or third party services.)
- Early check-in/late check-out (subject to availability)
Are looking for the perfect hotel in Cancun? You can’t VIP yourself, so get in touch!