1. Valentines Day Celebration
The Lowell Hotel, New York City
Valid February 7th-17th, 2013
Enjoy a romantic evening or book a long weekend, celebrate Valentine’s Day with your loved one at The Lowell. Reserve the Valentine’s Day Package and let The Lowell take care of the special details. The Valentine’s Day Package includes dinner for two in a One Bedroom Suite with a wood-burning fireplace as well as roses, Veuve Clicquot Champagne and chocolate truffles upon arrival. We promise, you won’t want to leave the suite!
- Wood burning fireplace in-suite (to be lit on a complimentary basis, twice per stay)
- Dinner for two to enjoy once per visit. Includes (3) course meal and a bottle of wine.
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne upon arrival
- Welcome amenities including Veuve Clicquot Champagne, a dozen roses and an assortment of fine chocolate truffles
2. Love is in the Air
Chewton Glen, England
Two nights in a Treehouse Suite
- Bottle of Champagne and Spa “treats” Hamper on arrival
- Romantic Candlelit dinner hamper for two on the balcony of your Treehouse on one night
- One couples 90 minute hot oil candle treatment in the luxury of your Treehouse
- Return 45 Minute Private Helicopter flight for two from Chewton Glen to the Isle of Wight
3. For Your Eyes Only
What could be more romantic than GoldenEye for two? Spend a week with us and we’ll spoil you both.
- An awfully romantic – and private! – four course dinner for two including a cocktail and a bottle of house wine
- Picnic at Firefly (Noel Coward’s historic hilltop estate)
- Our “90-Minutes-of-Bliss” in-room couples massage
- Guided kayaking excursion
- Cocktails at sunset on “the GoldenEye,” our glass-bottom boat
4. Heart and Soul Package
Auberge du Soleil, Napa Valley
Love with all of your heart and soul. Cherish your time together at Auberge du Soleil this February. Auberge du Soleil has created the ultimate Valentine’s package. This package is inclusive of a one or two night stay in a Garden View King Room, plus a special 6-course Chef’s Tasting Menu at our Michelin starred Restaurant.
Return to your room to find the fireplace lit, romantic music turned on and candlelight filling the room. We are also including “Romantic Napa Valley: An Insider’s Guide for Couples”. This charming book is a must for couples hoping for romance in the Napa Valley. Valentine’s is a perfect time to indulge in a romantic getaway and Auberge du Soleil is the ultimate in luxury and seclusion for couples looking to escape.
This Napa hotel package includes:
- Two night stay in a Garden View King Room
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine and Chocolate Covered Strawberries on Arrival
- Special Valentine’s Dinner for Two, Champagne Greeting (Additional alcoholic beverages not included)
- Romantic Turndown: Fireplace lit for your evening return, Romantic Music Playing, Votive Candles
- Breakfast for Two each day
- Romantic Napa Valley Book, An Insider’s Guide for Couples
5. Suite Seduction Package
Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
Suite Seduction Package
With Sin City’s most alluring accommodations, Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas’ Suite Seduction Package has all the ingredients for a sultry stay. The package includes The Art of Romance couples treatment in the hotel’s award-wining Five-Star Spa and an in-suite Romance Concierge from Kiki De Montparnasse, the boutique known for fine lingerie, intimate accessories, jewelry and more. The boutique’s Romance Concierge will tailor the ambience of the guest’s suite with candles, rose petals, and music and film selections from the Kiki De Montparnasse library. Starting at USD1,500, the Suite Seduction Package includes:
- One night in a Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas suite
- An Art of Romance treatment for two in one of The Spa’s Dragon Suites designed for couples with a private soaking tub for two and steam room
- Decadent delicacies with aphrodisiac ingredients served in the privacy of a suite with a bottle of Champagne
- Kiki De Montparnasse Romance Concierge in-suite service
Which package would you choose? Contact me today to book your next romantic getaway!