Please join me on a three day, two night trip to Canyon Ranch in Lenox, Massachusetts for a weekend of fun and relaxation February 28 to March 02, 2014!
Your Canyon Ranch all-inclusive per person package includes:
- Gracious accommodations with thoughtful amenities to surround you in comfort
- Three meals daily – fresh gourmet creations combining great taste and nutrition
- Full use of spectacular facilities
- Fitness, yoga and meditation classes – more than 40 each day for all levels and interests
- Seasonal selection of outdoor sports activities
- Presentations by our wellness experts and Lunch & Learn in our Demo Kitchen offered daily
- Generous allowance toward spa, sports or integrative wellness services
- Round-trip transfers from Hartford, CT or Albany, NY airports or Albany train station
- All taxes | Canyon Ranch is a no-tipping resort
Special, All-Inclusive Deluxe Group Rates Per Person:
Single Occupancy $1,750
Double Occupancy $1,250
Service Allowance $140
The above rates represent a savings of up to 25%.
Deposits need to be made by December 15th! Please get in touch with any questions or concerns, or if you are ready to book. Gift certificates are also available.
Rates are per person based on deluxe accommodations. Rates and services are subject to change without notice. Space is limited. A deposit of $500 per person is required at the time of booking. Full deposit refund if cancelled 30 or more days prior to scheduled arrival. Deposit held for one year toward a future stay with cancellation made 8 to 29 days prior to scheduled arrival. Deposits are forfeited for cancellations made 7 or fewer days prior to scheduled arrival.
Do we spend time together as a group?
There is no requirement to spend any time with the other group members. However, if you’d like to get together I would be happy to arrange something.
I am not a twenty-something size two yoga expert. Will I fit in?
There are people at Canyon Ranch of all shapes, sizes, ages, and fitness levels. Guests are friendly. Everyone is there to try something new.
Are guys welcome at Canyon Ranch?
Definitely. Approximately 30% of the guests are men.
How is the food?
The food is wonderful. I promise that you will enjoy it and not go hungry. In addition to regular meals, snacks are also included in your rate.
Do they have alcohol?
No, alcohol is not served at the Canyon Ranch in Lenox and is not allowed in any public spaces.
When should I plan to arrive and depart?
You can check in as early as 10:00AM. Your room will likely not be ready so bring a bag of items you will want for the day – gym clothes, swimsuit, your special bath products. You can stay until 5:00PM on your day of departure, but you will need to be out of your room by 12:00PM. Lunch and dinner are included on your first day. Breakfast and lunch are included on your last day.
Can I extend my stay?
Sure. Please let me know what dates you would like and I will check on rates and availability for you.
I can’t make this weekend, are other dates available?
Please contact me with your preferred dates and I will check rates and availability.
Is Canyon Ranch in Lenox a Virtuoso hotel?
Yes, but please note the amenities do not apply to group rates.
The complimentary Virtuoso amenities are as follows:
- One-level upgrade at time of booking with double occupancy
- (upgrade for single occupancy will be based on availability at time of arrival)
- All meals already included in rates
- $50 credit to use toward a Health & Healing service
I want to go to Canyon Ranch in Miami or Tucson. Can you help?
Of course. Get in touch with your preferred dates and I will check rates and availability. These properties are also Virtuoso hotels.
How do I decide what classes to take?
I am happy to answer questions about the classes prior to making your reservation. Once you have booked your stay please get in touch with Program Advising. They will be happy to help you select your activities, as well as schedule spa appointments.
I look forward to seeing you all at Canyon Ranch in February!