Have you ever wished that you had a battery backup for your phone? After losing power at home on a number of occasions last winter due to snowstorms, I decided to invest in a rechargeable battery that I could use for my cell phone.
I selected the myCharge Summit 3000 because I liked the integrated cables, fold down AC adapter, and USB charging capability. It’s also small enough at 4.9 x 3 x 0.8 inches that I can travel with it when needed. This is a versatile product and reasonably priced at around $40.00.
- Up to 13 hours talk time
- Built-in Apple® 30-pin and Micro-USB cables
- 1 built-in USB port
- Charge up to 3 devices at once
- Built-in USB charging cable
- Wall prongs for ultra-fast recharging
- Battery level indicator
- Tone and voice notifications
- Battery: 3000mAh Lithium Polymer
- USB Input: 5VDC, 1.8A
- Apple 30-pin Output: 5VDC, 2.1A
- Micro-USB Output: 5VDC, 1.0A
- USB Output: 5VDC, 1.0A
- Wall Charger: 100-240VAC
Do you travel with backup battery power? Do you have a favorite travel gadget? Let us know in the comments!