Updated: Jun 26, 2021
It’s still summer, but savvy travelers know that the best time to plan their winter getaway is before the weather turns cold. In fact, the best deals for tropical getaways are available for travel from mid-November through Christmas. Here are my picks (in no particular order) for amazing sun and sand vacations this winter.
1. Caneel Bay, St. John, USVI This resort is Adirondack lodge meets Caribbean bliss. Rustic charm, but all of the luxury you would expect. Seven beaches situated on 170 acres. It’s like staying on your own private island.
2. Four Seasons Nevis The friendliness of a small town in one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean, plus Four Seasons exclusivity, luxury and unparalleled service. All of this for room rates that will surprise you.
3. Rosewood Mayakoba Situated along a mile-long arc of white Caribbean sand, Rosewood Mayakoba is the heart of a 1,600-acre luxury resort enclave located south of Cancun and north of Playa del Carmen. Gorgeous Spanish designed architecture, delicious food, and out of this world service.
4. Viceroy Anguilla 166 rooms situated on 35 lush acres, with more than 3,200 feet of beach frontage along both Barnes and Meads Bays, Viceroy Anguilla evokes a relaxed yet polished Caribbean sensibility. Activities for families, multiple dining options, and quiet spaces for couples. Plus, an amazing rock climbing wall.
5. Cayo Espanto, Belize A luxury private island beach resort off the coast of Belize. Four acres with only seven villas. An all inclusive destination with world-class snorkeling and diving.
I have access to rates and packages that you can’t find anywhere else. Plus, when you stay at a Virtuoso hotel you typically receive the following complimentary amenities:
breakfast for two
an upgrade (if available)
a one time spa or food & beverage credit
Yes, it’s almost always the same price or less than the rate you will find online.
You can’t VIP yourself, so get in touch!