Overlooking the wide crescent shape of Wailea Beach, Four Seasons Resort Maui, epitomizes a classic Hawaiian resort with all of the modern luxury and services that you would expect from a Four Seasons.
Boasting the largest guestrooms and guest bathrooms on the entire island of Maui, you will surely find plenty of room to relax and recharge whether you are traveling solo, with that special someone, or with the entire family.
What did I love about my stay at Four Seasons Maui?
- Complimentary cabanas at the Fountain and Waterfall Pools and complimentary beach hairs and umbrellas.
- Exclusive capacity controlled Club Floor with private check-in/out, and multiple food presentations including cocktail service in the lounge.
- The soft sand and small waves of Wailea Beach make it great for a myriad of activities (walking, snorkeling, paddle boarding) or doing nothing at all.
- Listening to Hawaiian music performed live and watching hula dancing in the Lobby Lounge as the sun sets.
The exclusive Four Seasons Preferred Partner complimentary amenities are as follows:
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for up to six devices per room
Don’t miss my photo tour of the resort!
Ready for your vacation in Maui? Let me help you plan the the perfect itinerary!
Disclaimer: My stay was at a reduced rate for travel advisors.