Escape to a gorgeous Hawaiian retreat with lush and spectacular gardens, two world-ranked golf courses, and stunning countryside views – all hidden away on Hawaii’s private island of Lanai. The Four Seasons Lana’i, The Lodge at Koele is truly a breath of fresh air in any Hawaiian island itinerary. From the azure ocean and tan beaches you ascend into a green and verdant landscape touched by cool island breezes. This just might be one of the least stressful places on Earth.
Read a book in a hammock, grab a glass of wine and watch the sun set from the front porch, sit in the hot tub under the stars. If you’re feeling adventurous you can hike, go horseback riding, take advantage of one of the most challenging sporting clay sites in the world, or test your inner Katniss with an archery adventure. Of course, there’s always a day at the beach!
What did I love about my stay at The Lodge at Koele?
- The strong sense of place. It is a beautiful resort that could exist nowhere else in the world but on Lana’i.
- It offers a truly homey atmosphere in the rooms and public spaces, while still offering the luxury, service level, and amenities that you would expect.
- The wide variety of activities that are available and easily accessible on Lana’i.
The exclusive Four Seasons Preferred Partner complimentary amenities are as follows:
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all guest room and suite bookings
Don’t miss my photo tour of the resort!
Ready for your vacation in Lana’i? Let me help you plan the the perfect itinerary!
Disclaimer: My stay was at a reduced rate for travel advisors.