Named for the impish spirits believed to roam about the West Indies, Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Resort is sure to enchant. Situated on a 300-acre private island located two miles off the coast of Antigua, this plush resort provides plenty of playful diversions — from snorkeling and sailboarding to Caloi bike rides and sunset cocktail cruises — all gratis.
The 40 gorgeously refurbished guestrooms and suites are equally charming, with wraparound terraces and outdoor garden showers. The romantic Estate House restaurant (once a colonial plantation home) serves fine Mediterranean-inspired fare, also included.
Looking for space for the entire family? Rent one of the gorgeous villas or estate homes. With full access to all the resort amenities and services at Jumby Bay, and many with their own private beaches, they are the perfect choice for any occasion where guests want to stay and play together.
We had the pleasure of a five night stay in a Pool Suite. We had a great time looking for starfish at Jumby Bay Beach, water skiing, mingling with other guests and resort staff at the Wine Down reception, riding bikes around the island, lounging by our own private pool in the afternoons, listening to local musicians on the sunset cruise, and on our private picnic lunch at Pasture Bay Beach. Don’t miss the photo tour!
What we loved about Jumby Bay:
- Short trip to and from the airport on a regularly scheduled private ferry.
- Genuinely warm and friendly service from staff.
- True all-inclusive – no checks to sign after meals or drinks.
- All of the included activities.
- Luxurious and spacious amenity packed room.
- Thoughtful touches that are a signature of a stay with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts.
For 2013 the exclusive complimentary Virtuoso amenities are:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Meals included in rates
- $100 USD Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, excluding products)
In addition, I have access to offers only available to Rosewood Elite travel advisors, so contact me today to reserve your next trip to Jumby Bay!
Questions about Jumby Bay? Ready to book? You can’t VIP yourself, so get in touch!
Note: I received a reduced rate for travel advisors.