Bordering a marine preserve perched atop a rugged red-lava cliff above a white-sand beach, the Four Seasons Lana’i at Manele Bay, will make you swoon – and the spectacular golf course with three cliff-side fairways will take your breath away.
If you are looking for a more laid back and authentic Hawaiian experience away from the hustle and bustle, Manele Bay would be perfect for you. It’s also great for longer trips to combine with stays at The Lodge at Koele, or at Four Seasons Maui at Wailea.
What did I love about my stay at Four Seasons Manele Bay?
- Beautiful white sand crescent shaped beach with excellent snorkeling. Complimentary equipment and tours of Hulopo’e Bay are also available.
- Excellent dining options that include: Nobu Lanai, The Sports Bar with TV’s and table games plus upscale snacks and light meals, and Kailani with gorgeous ocean views.
- Large air conditioned fitness area with great views, new equipments, and lots of complimentary classes.
The exclusive Four Seasons Preferred Partner complimentary amenities are as follows:
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all guest room and suite bookings
Don’t miss my photo tour of the resort!
Ready for your vacation in Lana’i? Let me help you plan the the perfect itinerary!
Disclaimer: My stay was at a reduced rate for travel advisors.